Sunday, December 30, 2007

Quetzalcoatl and Conscious Evolution

The idea of expressing my random thoughts from personal experiences bores me. Therefore I will try to stay clear from that as much as possible. I realized today that people need a "reliable source" in order to believe something. Personal experiences just dont cut it in todays world. So with in this blog I will try to give as much creditable sources as possible.

With this said. I would like to introduce such a creditable source and an inspiration for creating this blog. I have recently been glued to a book by Daniel Pinchbeck called 2012 Return of Quetzalcoatl. Before I go any further, I need to inform the reader on some of my opinions on the year 2012. The ridicule I sometimes get from friends or family makes me hesitatitant to discuss the topic. I find that people lack some important information behind this "dooms day" theory/philosophy/conspiracy. I want to make it clear that I do not believe that the earth will suddenly blow up or be destroyed on the exact date of December 21st, 2012. This date is merely a representation to an end of a change/cycle which we are currently undergoing. Yes, I believe that there will be human population catastrophies, but I also feel that the process of rapid natural selection will weed out the bad, and also evolve the beings left into something un-imaginable. Thus, continueing humanity in a mystic and harmonic way.

Mystic you say? Even though I am only half way through the book, I am beginning to see the connection that Pinchbeck is making. As a pyscadelic-naut, Pinchbeck connects the experiences of dreams, shamanism, alien abduction, crop circles, and many many interwoven synchroncities.

Ok, so what does all that have to do with the year 2012? As I mentioned before, I believe that that the ones that make it through the end days will evolve into something greater. The proof is evident, mass people are waking up. We can't be affraid of what the human is capable of doing in a metaphysical sense. Yes I admit, the thought of inter dimensional travel, mystical experiences, and higher states of consiousness sounds intimidating. Don't fret. This process is gradual and subtle. Evolution usually is.

Although Pinchbeck seems to claim that there are "short-cuts" to this hyperspace purposely placed by cosmic aliens seeking the concsious evolution of the human race:

"The alien "other" that continued to speak in Mckenna's mind long after the event seemed to be the mushrooms itself, which represented itself as an ancient galactic intelligence interested in making a productive symbiosis with modern humanity. "it is far more likely that an alien intelligence would be barely recognizable to us than that it should overwhelm us with such similarities as humanoid form an an intimate knowledge of our gross industrial capacity", he suggested, proposing "the stropharia cubensis mushroom is a memory bank of galactic history." As Mckenna related, this fungal consciousness told him that it distributed itself through the galaxies as spores, traveling on meteorites, awaiting contact with the nervous system of a higher animal capable of conscious evolution."

One of the most debated topics is whether or not plants, fungus and herbs are a moral way to create a higher relationship with the divine.

to be continued....

No comments: